Mayors Call for Immigration Reform
Last week at their annual meeting, the United States Conference of Mayors passed a resolution among their members calling for comprehensive immigration reform. The sponsors of that resolution, Los Angeles, California Mayor and U.S. Conference of Mayors President Antonio Villaraigosa and Laredo, Texas Mayor Raul Salinas explained why immigration reform cannot wait.
Read more from the Whitehouse press.
We provide expedite and affordable legal representation on all immigration issues, including:
- Business and Investor Immigration
- Employment-based Immigration
- Family-based Immigration
- Deportation and Removal Defense
- Naturalization and Citizenship
- Waivers of Inadmissibility
- Criminal Issues Impacting Immigration
- Battered Spouse and Children
- Non-Immigrant Visas
Our business hours are Monday to Friday, 9am to 5:30pm. Weekend appointments are available upon request. Please call our office at (202)-684-8258 or (703)-584-5082. You may also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org